Account Manager JobJersey City, NJ 31407
Why You'll Love This Job
The Account Manager will work directly with our account team, project team, marketing team, designers and developers to ensure that all client objectives are met within scope and timeline. We are looking for someone interested in developing their career who will bring a conscientious best-practice approach to their work, and enjoy bringing client initiatives to life.
Important: In order to be considered for the position, you will be Please review the below qualifications thoroughly before applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
IV Interactive is a digital agency with a reputation for excellence in healthcare marketing. Our growing team is looking for an Account Manager with excellent communication skills, strong understanding of digital marketing and a project management background.
What You Will Be Doing
Client Communication & Coordination: Define, route and help execute client requests. Active listener who can quickly develop a strong understanding of a client's perspective and goals.
Digital Marketing: Work with the Digital Strategy team to monitor, optimize and report on digital tactics including SEO, PPC, display, paid social and content creation.
Web Projects & Requests: Work with creative, technical and project teams to manage and execute web site builds, related projects and additional client requests.
Project Management: Manage and deliver projects on strategy, on scope and within deadlines
Task Management: Manage and help lead day-to-day team priorities and responsibilities to keep deadlines on track.
Relationship building: Champion IV Interactive's perspective with clients in a persuasive and articulate manner. Build and maintain strong partnerships with clients and extended teams.
Miscellaneous: Assist with internal projects as needed.
QualificationsSkills Needed for Success
- 2+ Years of account management experience / Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized/proactive and strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Experience with web / digital production and/or QA
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience with Google Spreadsheets or Excel
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic about all things marketing, digital and tech and quick learner
- Experience working with a development team, marketing team, and/or design team
- Direct experience in the areas of design, web development and digital marketing
- Digital marketing coursework, or relevant certifications
- Web development coursework, or relevant certifications
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with a scrum methodology or other agile frameworks